How To connect the Athlee camera to a big screen
There are several ways in which you can connect the streaming from your Athlee camera to a big screen. You can either connect wirelessly via AppleTV or wired via cable. Scroll down to read further instructions.
How to connect the Athlee camera to your AppleTV
In order to use Apple TV with your Athlee camera, you'll first need to set up your TV per the instructions provided by Apple TV.
You can find the instructions for Apple TV here.
NB! Use your own Wi-Fi, when connecting the TV to the Apple TV.
1. When your Apple TV has been set up, turn on your Athlee camera and bring the camera within Wi-Fi range of your Apple TV.
2. On your Apple TV, navigate to “setting-network” and find the Athlee camera network (Athlee-xxx) and connect to it.
3. Now, connect your iPad or iPhone device to the Athlee camera network. Your Apple TV and iPad/iPhone are now connected to the same Athlee Wi-Fi network.
4. Once this is done, start up your Athlee app and use the “screenshare/screen mirror function” on your Apple device. You will now see the content of your device on the TV.
NB! If you want your Apple TV to automatically connect to the Athlee network for future usage, we suggest you remove the other Wi-Fi networks on your Apple TV. Once the Athlee Wi-Fi network is the only Wi-Fi network available on the Apple TV, the Apple TV will automatically connect to the Athlee Wi-Fi network next time you turn on the Athlee camera.
If you have a pool Wi-Fi that you also need the Apple TV to work with, and if the pool Wi-Fi is on, your Apple TV will most likely connect to your pool Wi-Fi once the Athlee camera is turned off, and will probably stay on the pool Wi-Fi network for as long as the pool Wi-Fi is turned on, even if you turn on the Athlee camera again. In case you need to be able to also use your Apple TV with the pool Wi-Fi you probably don’t want to delete the pool Wi-Fi from your Apple TV (unless you use the pool Wi-Fi very rarely). In this case you will need to change the Wi-Fi network to the Athlee network on your Apple TV manually each time.
How to connect your iPad/iPhone to a big screen via cable
1. Plug a USB-C Display AV Adapter or a USB-C VGA Multi-port Adapter into the charging port on iPad.
2. Connect an HDMI or VGA cable to the adapter.
3. Connect the other end of the HDMI or VGA cable to the display, TV, or projector.
4. You should now be able to see the streaming from your Athlee camera on the screen.