Charging your Athlee Camera
In this guide, you will learn more about the different battery indicator signals as well as how to charge your Athlee camera. We also give you 5 useful tips on how to extend the battery life and performance of your Athlee Camera.
How to charge your Athlee camera
Inside your package, you will find a charging box with a charging plug for the Athlee camera, and a power cable for the charging box. Please connect the cables in order to start charging your camera.
Note! When you receive your Athlee camera, ensure to charge it for at least 4 hours before using it.
HOW TO CHARGE YOUR ATHLEE CAMERA:
STEP 1: Before removing the Cap for the Charger Plug Receptacle (see section 2), always ensure that all water has been wiped off the Athlee camera and that the Charger Plug Cap and Charger Plug Receptacle are both completely dry.
STEP 2: Remove the Charger Plug Receptacle.
Note! Inspect both the pins on the Charger Plug Receptacle and on the Charger Plug for water. If any of the pins are wet, DO NOT CHARGE.
STEP 3: Once you have made sure that all pins are completely dry, connect the Charger Plug to the Charger Plug Receptacle by aligning the arrows on both the plug and receptacle. After pushing the Charger Plug in correctly, you will feel or hear a click.
STEP 4: Connect your Power Cable to a power outlet. The LED light on top of the Athlee dome should now be pulsing, indicating that your camera is charging.
The lights around the on/off switch on top of the camera's dome help you understand the camera's battery status. Please find below the different indicator signals for the battery.
5 tips for charging and storing your Athlee Camera
Follow our 5 recommendations for charging and storing your Athlee camera to extend the battery life and performance of your Athlee camera.
1. Always use the official charger provided with your Athlee camera.
2. Charge and store at room temperature, ideally at 20°C (68°F).
3. Avoid storing the camera in humid places.
4. In storage, the battery will self-discharge at a small rate. To ensure you have enough power to record and/or livestream at next day's practice, we recommend charging your Athlee camera at night, after each practice.
5. If you plan to store your camera for an extended period (in between seasons, for example), charge the battery to 100% once a month. This will help to extend the longevity of your Athlee camera's battery.