How To Get Started With The Athlee Player Lite App.
In this guide, we will take you through the quick and easy steps to install the Athleee Player Lite App.
STEP A: DOWNLOAD THE TESTFLIGHT APP TO YOUR IOS DEVICE.
1. Navigate to the App Store on you iPad or iPhone.
2. In the App Store, search for "TestFlight".
3. Install the "TestFlight" app by clicking download (see picture below).
4. Agree to the TestFlights "Terms and Conditions" in the bottom right corner (see picture below).
5. TestFlight is now installed on your device and will appear on your home screen.
STEP B: DOWNLOAD ATHLEE PLAYER LITE
1. In the mail received, click on the link "download Athlee Player Lite App here".
2. Under step 2 Join the Beta, click on "start testing" (se picture below).
3. The Athlee Player Lite App will now appear in the TestFlight App. Click "accept" (se second picture below).
4. Click "next" in blue field at the bottom of the screen (see third picture below).
5. Under share feedback, click "get started" in the blue field at the bottom of the screen (see fourth picture below).
6. The Athlee Player Lite App is now installed on your device and you're ready to get started with your Athlee camera.
7. Please connect to the Athlee WiFi Network, before opening the Athlee Player Lite App.
If you are experiencing any of the following issues, please close down the app and open it again (see video on how to close down an app on your iPad below):
1. The Athlee Player Lite App only shows colors. Please close the App and connect to the Athlee WiFi before opening the Athlee Player Lite App again.
2. The Athlee Player Lite App has been running in the background and when returning to the app it doesn't work properly.
3. You've been connected to another WiFi Network, while the Athlee Player Lite App was running.
4. The streams are not streaming with the right delay.
5. The streams are continuously loading.
If you have any other issues or concerns, you're welcome to contact us at email@example.com or + 45 60 61 60 58.